Monday, November 2, 2015

Saud Alshabi (English)


I found in
Washington D.C. spectacular universities that help educate students well so the can perform well after graduation CUA is one of those universities and I am sure that I will not regret choosing CUA. I selected CUA because it has a stellar reputation in the U.S. and in Saudi Arabia, in addition to its wonderful professors who help students to get sufficient knowledge to succeed both in the program and after graduation. Furthermore, CUA has courses that provide students with a strong work ethic, which is necessary for when I get a job. Also, a friend of mine, who is studying at CUA, recommended the University. Additionally, I have been told that I will gain the necessary skills and learn more about the integral approach in the economic development. In addition, studying Integral Economic Development at CUA will provide me sufficient information in how to make a sustainable development, which is a vital factor that will give me the opportunity to contribute to the economic development in Saudi Arabia. I also found that CUA gives the students the opportunities to attend seminars to learn more about companies and organizations. If any student hears about these spectacular advantages and opportunities, I am sure that he or she will be passionate to study at CUA.

I received my bachelor's degree from King Saud University in the Human Resources Management major. Between 2011 and 2013, I worked at Faisal Bin Abdul Aziz Al Jehani Trading Est. in the human resources department. I was responsible for looking for employees nationwide who were incapable of working. I also have been assigned to implement and coordinate according to the commands by my supervisor.  When I graduated, I finished working with them. After that, I left them upon my request because of my desire to pursue my master’s degree and to take advantage of the opportunity that our king gave to us. Finally, I have been admitted to CUA and I will strive to learn more about the Integral Economic Development in order to achieve my goals and being a successful person in the future. 


For questions or more information please contact as at integraldevelopment@cua.edu 
or call 202-319-6183.




No comments:

Post a Comment